WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
tcraig911

Botchief death by captcha help

ReplyThanks 2016/09/30 03:28:08 0 0
Need help =[ First time ever creating a bug and im at the end of creating one to create multiple user accounts for me for a website, so I signed up for death by captcha and purchased a package from them How do I enter the action for my bug? I went to captcha options and settings and entered my user name and password for death by captcha also. Do i enter it under the captcha action? or variable control? and if so how? this is the second to last step PLEASE HELP! thanks.
Aprilcaicai
2016/09/30 04:50:37
Hello, there is a post to show you how to solve the recaptcha. Please go to view it first. Thanks
http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=4129#.V-4nG6L8Y3A
Please do not post the same question twice, and please post it on the right forum, thanks

Anonymo
2024/08/01 03:57:41
Diamond pendants are a more minimalist option. They consist of a single or a cluster of blue diamond ring in a pendant that hangs from a chain. The simplicity of a pendant makes it versatile and suitable for both casual and formal wear.
Anonymo
2024/08/13 04:24:33
Property maintenance is a key component of leasing management, ensuring that the property remains in good condition. This includes scheduling regular rental property management companies, responding to repair requests, and managing relationships with contractors. Proper maintenance helps preserve the property's value and ensures a safe and comfortable environment for tenants.
Anonymo
2024/08/13 04:25:02
The skill and experience of the dentist who applies the veneers are crucial. Proper preparation, precise placement, and accurate bonding are essential for ensuring that are veneers safe adhere well and function properly. High-quality workmanship helps prevent premature veneer failure and ensures a longer lifespan.
Anonymo
2024/08/18 03:25:13
A culinary walking tour of Amsterdam allows you to sample the city’s diverse food scene. Starting at a local market, such as the Albert Cuyp Market or the Foodhallen, you can taste Dutch specialties like stroopwafels, herring, and cheese. As you walk through different neighborhoods, anne frank museum tours you’ll also discover international cuisines, reflecting Amsterdam’s multicultural population.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option